Friday, December 10, 2010

five friday favorites: blogs i stalk

there are many more blogs i stalk, of course, but these are currently my top 5 (in no particular order):

steoffrey: a new mom and dad with their cute baby and they're photographers. love their cute home videos.
bleubird: she runs an online vintage shop and is mom to 3 kids. love her photos + outfits.

a beautiful mess: exactly what it says in her header "fashion, handmade and pretty things". very inspirational blog to crafters like me.

the rockstar diaries: super cute almost-parents, her clothes are amazing and i love her photos. it's just a personal blog but so interesting!

and of course, the nienie dialogues: (i think everyone knows this already but...) mom of 4 who was in a plane crash and survived but with severe burns all over her body. one of the more inspirational blogs that actually makes me cry.

there you have it! i hope one or two of them are new to you, i love discovering a new blog with pretty photos and interesting lives. too creepy? nah, i know you do it, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am totally showing this post to Nate, because he always thinks I'm weird for looking at people's blogs that I don't know. I'm so glad you showed me that rockstar diaries blog. I LOVE her clothes, and her bulldog is way cute.

    ReplyDelete